COMPANY BACKGROUND & EXPERIENCE
Dynamic Construction Group, LLC (Dynamic) is a U.S. limited liability company with its headquarters located in Baton Rouge, LA with over 18 years of diverse experience in the civil construction and disaster recovery industry. Dynamic specializes in civil construction, project management and disaster recovery services with extensive experience in heavy/civil construction, storm related recovery and immediate response efforts. Dynamic has performed construction and project management related duties in response to hurricanes Katrina, Gustav, Ike, Sandy, and the 2016 great flood in Louisiana and has worked with multiple, local municipalities on civil recovery efforts.. With their extensive leadership and experience regarding FEMA and HUD programs, Dynamic is a proven leader with an in depth understanding of program and project management with respect to disaster programs. In addition, owner and manager, Mr. Joshua McCoy, obtained a partnership with Excel Contractors on the Tu Hogar Renace Housing Program in Puerto Rico and was the assigned Project Director and responsible for completing over 13,000 homes for this project in Puerto Rico.
Most recently, Dynamic has been performing work as a prime contractor for the CDBG-DR Restore Louisiana Homeowner Assistance Program where they have been responsible for the reconstruction, rehabilitation, and demolition of over 400 homes and for performing over 3,000 LBP assessments. In addition, Dynamic also performed preconstruction assessments on over 800 homes. Dynamic has served both state and foreign municipal governments as well as private clients to ensure the timely and cost – efficient delivery of disaster related construction and management services and has done so with the mindset of always keeping the clients goals as its top priority.
Dynamic currently holds a contract with DPW in Livingston parish for annual the annual maintenance of over 20,000 miles of drainage. For the past 8 years, Dynamic has provided dredging, cleaning, and maintenance services to help ensure the efficiency of water flow through these channels.
Dynamic has served both state, foreign, and local municipal governments as well as private clients to ensure the timely and cost – efficient delivery of civil construction and project management services and has always done so with a top level of performance and satisfaction for all of its clients.
Joshua McCoy – Chief Executive Officer
Mr. McCoy is a proven business executive with over 19 years of construction and disaster recovery experience. He continues to demonstrate a solid track record of leadership in transforming businesses, with a particular focus on strategic planning, operational excellence, process improvement, and change management. In recent years, McCoy has provided quality disaster recovery and emergency response services to state, municipal, and other private clients, including Louisiana’s Governor’s Office of Homeland Security “Shelter at Home Project,” construction of a temporary housing site, for the members of the Livingston Parish Sheriff’s Office and hundreds of site development and new residential construction projects with a total business value exceeding $200 million dollars.
Housing & Disaster Projects Include:
- Restore Louisiana CDBG-DR Housing Program
- Louisiana Shelter at Home Program
- LPSO Temporary Housing & Site Development
- Hurricane Gustav Response and Debris Management
- BP Oil Spill – South Louisiana
- Hurricane Katrina & Rita Power Restoration (Greater Baton Rouge and Southwest Mississippi Areas)
Patrick Carrier – Senior Project Manager
Mr. Carrier is an accomplished Project Director. He has more than 35 years of experience in the construction industry that comes with a proven ability in the design/build market, remediation, heavy construction, soil stabilization and solidification, building construction, building renovations, landfill cell construction, pond closures, soil stabilization, sludge solidification, dewatering, wastewater treatment, decontamination, demolition, excavation, transportation, and disposal. He continues to demonstrate superior competence in capital project management, cost estimating, and contract negotiations, for a total project value in excess of $1 Billion dollars.
Housing Projects Include:
- Restore Louisiana CDBG-DR Housing Program
- New York City Build It Back Program
- New Jersey, RREM Program
- New York City Housing Authority (NYCHA) CDBG-DR program
- New York City Rapid Repair
- Hurricane Sandy Response (Working with Shaw Group)
OUR INDUSTRIAL EXPERIENCE
James Loper – Field Supervisor
Mr. Loper has been a consultant and field supervisor for the manufacturing company of controtrace (CSI/Ametek) for the past 7 years. He has instructed, advised, and lead construction crews worldwide on the installation of thermal maintenance systems consistently showing crews the safest and most efficient ways on how to install CSI’s products. Under Mr. Loper’s supervision, CSI/ Ametek offers a thermal guarantee warranty the system will perform as designed. The key to CSI’s products performing correctly (no freezing, plugging, or corrosion) is to have a complete and reliable install from start to finish.
Recent Industrial and Plant Projects Include:
- P66 Borger, Texas
- KBR Laporte, Texas
- Nutrien White Springs, Florida
- JGSK Kuwait
- Valero Benicia, California
- Tengiz Chevroil Kazakhstan
- Fluor Zhuhai, China
- S Oil Corp Ulsan, South Korea
- Valero Memphis, Tennessee
- SRC Singapore
OUR CIVIL EXPERIENCE
John Easterly – Senior Project Manager
Mr. Easterly, a native of Watson, Louisiana, has more than 40 years’ experience in the general civil construction industry. Being one of the most experienced and knowledgeable civil contractors in south Louisiana; with broad experience from land developing, building landfill cells, roadways and installing utilities.
Civil Projects Include:
- Excavated, Hauled & Graded over 5 million cubic yards of fill dirt and sand in the last 22 years that included embankment, structural fill and selected fill.
- Installed over 150 miles of secondary roadways including asphalt, concrete, open ditch, curb & gutter, soil cement, lime stabilization, slip form paving and hand placement.
- Installed over 800 thousand linear feet of water, sewer and gas distribution lines.
- Installed over 750 thousand linear feet of subsurface and open ditch drainage systems.
- Experience installing constructed steel, high-pressure gas transmission lines and high-density polyethylene low pressure gas distribution systems.
- Installation of gas collection systems for landfills.
- Installation of multiple land cell construction projects.
- Installed over 5 thousand feet of concrete drainage in City of Denham Springs.
- Recycled over 1.5 million linear feet of oil absorption boom following the BP Oil Spill.
- Operated Debris Reduction Site following Hurricane Gustav in Livingston Parish
- RESIDENTIAL BUILDING CONSTRUCTION
- BUILDING CONSTRUCTION
- HEAVY CONSTRUCTION
- HIGHWAY, STREET & BRIDGE CONSTRUCTION
- MUNICIPAL AND PUBLIC WORKS CONSTRUCTION
- ELECTRICAL (STATEWIDE)
- MOLD LICENSE