COMPANY BACKGROUND & EXPERIENCE
Dynamic specializes in residential construction management and disaster recovery services. Our corporate head office is located in Baton Rouge Louisiana but has teaming offices throughout the US and Caribbean. We are uniquely situated to support both private and public sector clients throughout the United States and the Caribbean Islands.
We offer state and municipal entities and private clients decades of residential construction, maintenance, and disaster recovery experience, and we always make it a point to ensure that projects are completed on time, within scope and cost. We work to develop specific project requirements, schedules, and deadlines that serve the client and the project.
Dynamic is one of four currently approved construction management companies on the Restore Louisiana CDBG-DR Housing Program. The Restore Louisiana Program is providing help to homeowners affected by the March and/or August 2016 floods by rebuilding their damaged homes. This flood-impacted over 100,000 homeowners.
After the great floods of 2016, Dynamic worked as a prime subcontractor during the Louisiana “Shelter at Home Project,” managed by Louisiana’s Governor’s Office of Homeland Security. Dynamic also provided critical services to the Livingston Parish Sheriffs Office, by constructing temporary housing for members of the Livingston Parish Sheriff’s Office and other First Responders who were displaced. Then Dynamic and their partners successfully developed a 30-unit site for temporary housing for U.S. Army Corp of Engineers.
Dynamic is highly competent in residential construction and disaster response. We operate as a team, and we have established a standard of excellence that is well recognized in the construction industry. We are hands-on, proactive and results-driven in every project we take on, no matter how big or small it may be.
Joshua McCoy – Chief Executive Officer
Mr. McCoy is a proven business executive with over 19 years of construction and disaster recovery experience. He continues to demonstrate a solid track record of leadership in transforming businesses, with a particular focus on strategic planning, operational excellence, process improvement, and change management. In recent years, McCoy has provided quality disaster recovery and emergency response services to state, municipal, and other private clients, including Louisiana’s Governor’s Office of Homeland Security “Shelter at Home Project,” construction of a temporary housing site, for the members of the Livingston Parish Sheriff’s Office and hundreds of site development and new residential construction projects with a total business value exceeding $200 million dollars.
Housing & Disaster Projects Include:
- Restore Louisiana CDBG-DR Housing Program
- Louisiana Shelter at Home Program
- LPSO Temporary Housing & Site Development
- Hurricane Gustav Response and Debris Management
- BP Oil Spill – South Louisiana
- Hurricane Katrina & Rita Power Restoration (Greater Baton Rouge and Southwest Mississippi Areas)
Patrick Carrier – Senior Project Manager
Mr. Carrier is an accomplished Project Director. He has more than 35 years of experience in the construction industry that comes with a proven ability in the design/build market, remediation, heavy construction, soil stabilization and solidification, building construction, building renovations, landfill cell construction, pond closures, soil stabilization, sludge solidification, dewatering, wastewater treatment, decontamination, demolition, excavation, transportation, and disposal. He continues to demonstrate superior competence in capital project management, cost estimating, and contract negotiations, for a total project value in excess of $1 Billion dollars.
Housing Projects Include:
- Restore Louisiana CDBG-DR Housing Program
- New York City Build It Back Program
- New Jersey, RREM Program
- New York City Housing Authority (NYCHA) CDBG-DR program
- New York City Rapid Repair
- Hurricane Sandy Response (Working with Shaw Group)
OUR INDUSTRIAL EXPERIENCE
James Loper – Field Supervisor
Mr. Loper has been a consultant and field supervisor for the manufacturing company of controtrace (CSI/Ametek) for the past 7 years. He has instructed, advised, and lead construction crews worldwide on the installation of thermal maintenance systems consistently showing crews the safest and most efficient ways on how to install CSI’s products. Under Mr. Loper’s supervision, CSI/ Ametek offers a thermal guarantee warranty the system will perform as designed. The key to CSI’s products performing correctly (no freezing, plugging, or corrosion) is to have a complete and reliable install from start to finish.
Recent Industrial and Plant Projects Include:
- P66 Borger, Texas
- KBR Laporte, Texas
- Nutrien White Springs, Florida
- JGSK Kuwait
- Valero Benicia, California
- Tengiz Chevroil Kazakhstan
- Fluor Zhuhai, China
- S Oil Corp Ulsan, South Korea
- Valero Memphis, Tennessee
- SRC Singapore
OUR CIVIL EXPERIENCE
John Easterly – Senior Project Manager
Mr. Easterly, a native of Watson, Louisiana, has more than 40 years’ experience in the general civil construction industry. Being one of the most experienced and knowledgeable civil contractors in south Louisiana; with broad experience from land developing, building landfill cells, roadways and installing utilities.
Civil Projects Include:
- Excavated, Hauled & Graded over 5 million cubic yards of fill dirt and sand in the last 22 years that included embankment, structural fill and selected fill.
- Installed over 150 miles of secondary roadways including asphalt, concrete, open ditch, curb & gutter, soil cement, lime stabilization, slip form paving and hand placement.
- Installed over 800 thousand linear feet of water, sewer and gas distribution lines.
- Installed over 750 thousand linear feet of subsurface and open ditch drainage systems.
- Experience installing constructed steel, high-pressure gas transmission lines and high-density polyethylene low pressure gas distribution systems.
- Installation of gas collection systems for landfills.
- Installation of multiple land cell construction projects.
- Installed over 5 thousand feet of concrete drainage in City of Denham Springs.
- Recycled over 1.5 million linear feet of oil absorption boom following the BP Oil Spill.
- Operated Debris Reduction Site following Hurricane Gustav in Livingston Parish
- RESIDENTIAL BUILDING CONSTRUCTION
- BUILDING CONSTRUCTION
- HEAVY CONSTRUCTION
- HIGHWAY, STREET & BRIDGE CONSTRUCTION
- MUNICIPAL AND PUBLIC WORKS CONSTRUCTION
- ELECTRICAL (STATEWIDE)
- MOLD LICENSE